They Spin me Right 'round

...If you are never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

This Morning....This morning....

We had a very exciting morning here. First of all Seminary is early 550am. Since, I am such a good wife and mother I told Kirk we could share in the early morning commute. (I'm still not sure what I was thinking). So anyhow up at 5am , and for you that know me this is a HUGE sacrifice. Off we go, and we actually get there on time. (10 points Hinders House.) I even got home early 7am, to help Krystal get Jillian ready for school. And, "WHAT!!??" Krystal and Jillian are both up, dressed and getting ready to eat breakfast. (Another 10 points to Hinders House.) Well, that's when I should of realized that something was going to go wrong. 7am and we already have 20 points. 720am (here's where it falls apart) Jillian steps on a piece of glass (-10 points to Hinders house, child endagerment). Then Krystal and I try to pull the glass out, we don't succeed. Make a call to the doctor who send us to Doctor's Care. (Emergency clinic, side of the road, small office that sees tons of people who aren't sick enough for ER but can't get into the doctors office ). Anyhow, we sit for 2 hours (-10 points for Hinders House). Doctor finally sees us and numbs her foot and retrieves 2 pieces of glass (10 points for the doctor). So, as we stand at 1130am. Hinders House 0 - Doctor 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home