Sunday Best
Here are a few pictures of us heading out the door to church. And, No mom I didn't wear my hair like that. I wore it down.

Justin, Krystal & Jillian
As you can see from this picture Jillian is having another allergic reaction to something she ate.

Kirk and I (Take 2)
I will try and get a better one later. But our little photographer was a little impatient.
I'm down now a total of 77lbs.

Justin, Krystal & Jillian
As you can see from this picture Jillian is having another allergic reaction to something she ate.

Kirk and I (Take 2)
I will try and get a better one later. But our little photographer was a little impatient.
I'm down now a total of 77lbs.

1 Comments:
At 01 February, 2006 03:31,
Anonymous said…
Heather, you are looking awesome girl! I am SO proud of you!
Post a Comment
<< Home