Happy New Year
I hope everyone's New Year is starting out GREAT. We had a wonderful time this year. We shot off tons of fireworks in our backyard. It was a beautiful day and we just hung out, outside. Played with the dogs, ate, ate, and ate. Even though we had such an awesome time this, New Years we reflected on the ones we had in Iceland . Huge BonFires that you could see from the base A good 10 kilometers. Fireworks all around the city of Reykjavik. We love the folklore of the Trolls and the stories of the Vikings. Iceland will always have a special place in out hearts.
As for the New Year I was so grateful for today. The kids went back to school finally. Yes, they had a long Christmas Break. Since we moved I had to re-enroll Justin and Krystal. Alright so far only Krystal got en-rolled today. Tomorrow Justin. You would think that since we were only moving schools, not school districts that the transition would of been painless. Not so. I had tons of paperwork to fill out & most of this stuff they could of gotten from the previous school, but no such luck. They wanted 2-proofs of residency....Grrrrr.... we just moved and the only bill I've recived is the water bill. They also wanted the kids social security cards & birth certificates....WHAT you mean their Military Id's (which has their social on it) and Passport's are sufficent enough. I told the lady that I didn't have to prove this much when applying for college. Goodness, I'm dreading en-rolling Justin tomorrow
~ Heather
As for the New Year I was so grateful for today. The kids went back to school finally. Yes, they had a long Christmas Break. Since we moved I had to re-enroll Justin and Krystal. Alright so far only Krystal got en-rolled today. Tomorrow Justin. You would think that since we were only moving schools, not school districts that the transition would of been painless. Not so. I had tons of paperwork to fill out & most of this stuff they could of gotten from the previous school, but no such luck. They wanted 2-proofs of residency....Grrrrr.... we just moved and the only bill I've recived is the water bill. They also wanted the kids social security cards & birth certificates....WHAT you mean their Military Id's (which has their social on it) and Passport's are sufficent enough. I told the lady that I didn't have to prove this much when applying for college. Goodness, I'm dreading en-rolling Justin tomorrow
~ Heather

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home