Trials, Tribulations and Blessings
Jillian didn't want to go to school this morning, then accused me of making her late. She's so mean in the morning. This child needs a good 10-12 hours of sleep everynight.
Martha & I had a wonderful visit from a Hospice of Charleston nurse. She came bearing all kinds of information regarding Hospice and what they can provide for a loved one with a terminal illness. After talking to her I knew my prayers had been answered, I felt a release of anger, stress, and finally at peace. I now know that we can care for Martha in our home.
My good friend Mara stopped bye for a visit. It was so nice to see her. Now that we've moved, we don't see each other as often. We decided that as a Christmas gift to ourselves we were going to take belly dancing classes together. I'm so excited!!!
After school we had a disaster in the bathroom. Looks like we have bought a house with a disfunctional toliet. The tank had sprung a few leaks and we had water everywhere. The plumber said she would call tomorrow to set up a time to replace it. /cheer Good thing we have one and a spare.
~ Bye
Heather
Martha & I had a wonderful visit from a Hospice of Charleston nurse. She came bearing all kinds of information regarding Hospice and what they can provide for a loved one with a terminal illness. After talking to her I knew my prayers had been answered, I felt a release of anger, stress, and finally at peace. I now know that we can care for Martha in our home.
My good friend Mara stopped bye for a visit. It was so nice to see her. Now that we've moved, we don't see each other as often. We decided that as a Christmas gift to ourselves we were going to take belly dancing classes together. I'm so excited!!!
After school we had a disaster in the bathroom. Looks like we have bought a house with a disfunctional toliet. The tank had sprung a few leaks and we had water everywhere. The plumber said she would call tomorrow to set up a time to replace it. /cheer Good thing we have one and a spare.
~ Bye
Heather

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home