Coastal Carolina Fair
Yesterday we took the kids to the Coastal Carolina Fair. They had such a great time. I only saw the older three twice the whole time. Krystal took her friend Nikki and Justin saw his friends there. Kirk rode with Jill on most of the rides. That was until we saw Sarah, a friend from Ice Skating. Finally after 5 hours Kirk got a break.
Justin, Nikki, Krystal (holding Jill) & Jill
Kirk and Jill "Bumper Cars"
The weather was perfect and it was one of cleanest fairs I've ever been too. They even had bathroom attendents. Woohoo! Because we all know how much I loath public restrooms.
~ Heather
Justin, Nikki, Krystal (holding Jill) & Jill
Kirk and Jill "Bumper Cars"The weather was perfect and it was one of cleanest fairs I've ever been too. They even had bathroom attendents. Woohoo! Because we all know how much I loath public restrooms.
~ Heather

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home