They Spin me Right 'round

...If you are never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

FHE Project






Wow, for FHE this week we decided to build the dogs (Chocolate, Emily) a dog house. It only took us 3 hours and we had minimal arguments. All that is left is to paint! Yippie!

The rest of the weekend went well. Kirk tossed out 2 - 30 gallon trash bags of computer stuff he'll never use, plus a broken monitor. I know that cleaning out his computer closet was hard, but I'm so pround of him. The next big project before the move will be cleaning the shed, and I know that he's got more computer stuff, stashed in there.

Our house is 65% complete. We've locked in our morgage rate and we have a closing date of Dec. 2. I'm so excited that we will be able to spend Christmas in our new home.


~ Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home