They Spin me Right 'round

...If you are never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances...

Friday, September 23, 2005

TGIF

Phew! this week has been busy. My mom left today, yes it was sad to see her go. But, she has bigger and better things awaiting her when she get's home! Like dealing with Ashley (her niece who's moved in).

On another positive note. Marty (Kirk's mom) also was released from the hospital today. But, she has tons of specialty doctors to see in the next few weeks. (heart, lung, ect). Hopefully we can get all her appointments arranged around Kirk's schedule. Since she is wheel chair bound and needs help getting up and down. And, I can only lift 10lbs for the next 3 weeks.

I've been feeling okay. We are now 11 days post op and I've been having some rough spells. Lots of nausea. Plus other things I just don't want to mention. But anyone who's had or has read about a Gastric Bypass will understand.

My mom was amazing this week. THANKS MOM! she drove me around, took me to appointments and even ate at Sonic for me ! she also took Jill to school, did laundry. I'm so glad she could come down and help me out.

I'm so glad it's Friday! and, I sure hope tomorrow I can sleep in. Poor Kirk has duty all day Saturday and Sunday.


~ Takk

Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home