They Spin me Right 'round

...If you are never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances...

Friday, September 09, 2005

5 Random Facts About Me.......or Others I know

Since I was tagged by Heather and the only other blogger I know right now is Amber. I guess that make her IT! After she unpacks. Good luck on the move!

1. Heather was my roommate once. We had another roomie named Dena (future blogger?). We had lots of roomies that year and not all of them paid rent. I still consider the summer of '97 one of the best summers' ever! Hey, it's just a rental!

2. Can't think of anything for 2

3. Who wants to e-mail Allen?

4. I lived in Iceland for 2 years 7 months. Takk!

5. We like to name our dogs after food! Chocolate Chip & Smores (we have fur-real pet named Sushi)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home