WLS Update
Wow! After 1 month I am down 30lbs. Can you believe it. My surgeon Dr. Morgan is so totally awesome. She said I can start eating again. Good thing because I was getting tired of soup. Yes, I have tried real food a few times with some success. But, I've also had some failures and many visit to the head. Here are a list of some foods that went well for week 2....
1) Mashed Potatos
2) Baked Potatos (with butter & salt)
3) Soup (Veggie for me, but anything chuncky you have to puree)
4) CIB (Carnation Instant Breakfast) totally awesome, I still do this most mornings
5) ohh! chocolate ice cream with splenda ...woohoo for splenda
6) Fruit drink with some powdered milk (need that protein)
7) Apple Sauce
Week 3/4
* All the above, plus............
1) Chicken Tender (like 2-3 bites, chew, chew,chew) plain btw
2) Scrambled eggs/egg beaters sometimes with cheese sometimes not
3) Wendy's Chilli (chew, chew,chew)
I'll be posting updated pictures soon.
~Bless
(FYI, the Icelandic people use the word Bless often when ending a conversation, They often say Bless, Bless. I found it wonderful and it always made me feel that we were wishing me the best on my way.)
1) Mashed Potatos
2) Baked Potatos (with butter & salt)
3) Soup (Veggie for me, but anything chuncky you have to puree)
4) CIB (Carnation Instant Breakfast) totally awesome, I still do this most mornings
5) ohh! chocolate ice cream with splenda ...woohoo for splenda
6) Fruit drink with some powdered milk (need that protein)
7) Apple Sauce
Week 3/4
* All the above, plus............
1) Chicken Tender (like 2-3 bites, chew, chew,chew) plain btw
2) Scrambled eggs/egg beaters sometimes with cheese sometimes not
3) Wendy's Chilli (chew, chew,chew)
I'll be posting updated pictures soon.
~Bless
(FYI, the Icelandic people use the word Bless often when ending a conversation, They often say Bless, Bless. I found it wonderful and it always made me feel that we were wishing me the best on my way.)

1 Comments:
At 13 October, 2005 07:49,
Heather said…
Sounds like you're doing great! I can't wait to hear about your WLS journey!
Post a Comment
<< Home