They Spin me Right 'round

...If you are never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances...

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween! We are in full Halloween mode here. And, to be honest I couldn't be more grateful that it will all be over tomorrow. After spending weeks hunting for the perfect Halloween costume, I think, Krystal is done. Jillian has known for a while what she wanted to be, and as for Justin. He hasn't asked for anything, which doesn't mean that he wont come home today after school and ask that we buy him an outfit.

We have so much to do. We got a call today and they moved our closing date up by 4 days. We have to clean this place. Scrub down walls, vacuum, dust, replace a blind or two. Navy housing is soo much fun.

I'm still feeling great! I'm down a total of 38 lbs. 12 more lbs to go and I'll be taking and posting pictures of my progress.

~ later
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home