They Spin me Right 'round

...If you are never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances...

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

5 Days and Counting

They say time flies while having fun. Well in our case time flies while packing. We are down to 5 big days until the move! We are getting sooo excited. We still have a few things to pack. I finally broke down and payed someone to come into Navy Housing and clean it. For those of you familiar with Military Housing, I think you'll agree that this is the best thing to do.

I went to our "Walk Through" this morning and the house looks so awesome & clean. I should have taken the camera. They (Chad & Weston from Beazer) showed me where all the shut off valves where, Hurricane shutters & nails (guess Kirk's getting a ladder for Christmas), hot water valves, & a whole bunch of other cool stuff, like tilt in windows for easy cleaning!!! My kitchen has upgraded appliances and my new stove is a flat top range with a warming spot and warming drawer. phew!

Well, all this was possible because of Beazer Homes. I have been very pleased with the service we have recieved. Everyone who built our home and everyone at Bezaer Homes & Beazer Morgage, deserve more than just a pat on the back. They made buying our first home a wonderful experience.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home