Chitty, Chitty, Bang,Bang
What a rough morning! Everyone got up late, which screwed up the shower schedule and guess who got a cold shower? Yep, me. Jillian argued about her clothes, her hair, her lunch. Krystal argued about brushing & blow drying her hair (teenagers) We were bell tapping as we sped to school. By the way we made it with 30sec to spare.
As many of you know, my mother-in-law Martha has been living with us for the past year. She is a valued member of our family, but this morning I lost my cool with her & so did Krystal. A side note on Martha. She's 76 years old, has demensia, and fractured her hip last February. (Which she doesn't remember doing) She's is unable to care for herself & is wheel chair bound. She will asks the same question 10,15, 20 times a day. Because she forgets what you tell her. But she can remember what happened in 1965 & that she gets a Christmas bonus from General Motos. Go figure. So after re-explaining that yes we are moving, and NO she can't have a stove of her own, & yes we have given her breakfast and her pills. I was a kaput!
All this and it's only 8am.
Well I hope the rest of our day goes better. We still have Kirk working till 1800, Homework to get done with teenagers & of course Ice Skating with Jillian@ 1800. Not sure who's making dinner, but I'll leave a note =). And, if the older two don't feed grandma, she'll remind them. hehe
BTW: Chitty,Chitty,Bang,Bang is a GREAT Rainy Day Movie!!!!
As many of you know, my mother-in-law Martha has been living with us for the past year. She is a valued member of our family, but this morning I lost my cool with her & so did Krystal. A side note on Martha. She's 76 years old, has demensia, and fractured her hip last February. (Which she doesn't remember doing) She's is unable to care for herself & is wheel chair bound. She will asks the same question 10,15, 20 times a day. Because she forgets what you tell her. But she can remember what happened in 1965 & that she gets a Christmas bonus from General Motos. Go figure. So after re-explaining that yes we are moving, and NO she can't have a stove of her own, & yes we have given her breakfast and her pills. I was a kaput!
All this and it's only 8am.
Well I hope the rest of our day goes better. We still have Kirk working till 1800, Homework to get done with teenagers & of course Ice Skating with Jillian@ 1800. Not sure who's making dinner, but I'll leave a note =). And, if the older two don't feed grandma, she'll remind them. hehe
BTW: Chitty,Chitty,Bang,Bang is a GREAT Rainy Day Movie!!!!

1 Comments:
At 23 November, 2005 00:03,
Amber said…
Sounds hard. When is the big moving day? Any new pics?
Post a Comment
<< Home