Heather's Naughty Body
Yes! My naughty body is in the works. I'm finally down 70lbs! Woot! I joined a gym here and I hope to be able to hit the 100lbs mark soon. (okay March). I also have a personal trainer I am working with 3 days a week. So...YES I am totally serious about this. I enjoy working out mentally, but my body has other things to say about it. Like my seminary teacher said "It's mind of mattress" or in this case " Mind over muscles"
I am currently looking for my "Before" photo so that I can post my "Work in Progress" photo tomorrow.
I've also made plans to finish my degree from BYU. I'm 12 credits short from my associates. And, if all goes well I should be able to take 2 classes here at the local college and transfer them back. And, the other 2 classes I can take on line from BYU. Hey, it's only taken 10 years, 3 kids, & 2 countries to get it done. But I am pleased that I made the first step in getting the ball rolling!
Take Care All~
Heather
I am currently looking for my "Before" photo so that I can post my "Work in Progress" photo tomorrow.
I've also made plans to finish my degree from BYU. I'm 12 credits short from my associates. And, if all goes well I should be able to take 2 classes here at the local college and transfer them back. And, the other 2 classes I can take on line from BYU. Hey, it's only taken 10 years, 3 kids, & 2 countries to get it done. But I am pleased that I made the first step in getting the ball rolling!
Take Care All~
Heather

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home