31 January 2006
We had a very sad day yesterday. My mother-in-law Marty passed away. She was 76 years old. She passed away here at home. Hospice came in and the nurse Sharon was wonderful and took care of all the phone calls for us. Marty has donated her body to MUSC (Medical University of South Carolina) for study. We were told last night that they would keep her about 8 months. And, that we should get her ashes back sometime near Christmas. Today in Jillian's journal she said:
My grandma Hinders died yesterday. I feel a little sad. My grandma Hinders’s spirit went to Heaven and her body went to the hospital (MUSC). The driver carried her body down like a taco. He wrapped her body in a white sheet. I love grandma Hinders and she liked to play 20 questions with me. Oh! Yeah and that’s the only game. Sometimes she played 52,000 questions.
My grandma Hinders died yesterday. I feel a little sad. My grandma Hinders’s spirit went to Heaven and her body went to the hospital (MUSC). The driver carried her body down like a taco. He wrapped her body in a white sheet. I love grandma Hinders and she liked to play 20 questions with me. Oh! Yeah and that’s the only game. Sometimes she played 52,000 questions.

1 Comments:
At 02 February, 2006 01:20,
Amber said…
I'm sorry Heather!
Post a Comment
<< Home