...If you are never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances...
posted by Heather @ 5:03 PM
At 09 November, 2006 20:31, Anonymous said…
you look awesome! Congrats!
At 17 November, 2006 04:10, Anonymous said…
OMG!!! If it weren't for that awesome smile, I wouldn't have recognized you! You look AMAZING!!!
At 25 November, 2006 23:00, Heather said…
you look so ubertastic! Isn't it the BEST feeling??
At 28 December, 2008 14:38, Anonymous said…
Where are you? Havent talked to you in eons. You look great but then again I always thought you we beautiful.Love ya Kathy
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
At 09 November, 2006 20:31,
Anonymous said…
you look awesome! Congrats!
At 17 November, 2006 04:10,
Anonymous said…
OMG!!! If it weren't for that awesome smile, I wouldn't have recognized you! You look AMAZING!!!
At 25 November, 2006 23:00,
Heather said…
you look so ubertastic! Isn't it the BEST feeling??
At 28 December, 2008 14:38,
Anonymous said…
Where are you? Havent talked to you in eons. You look great but then again I always thought you we beautiful.
Love ya Kathy
Post a Comment
<< Home