Loose Tooth #2
Obviously we are very boring. I only seem to write when Jill looses a tooth. So, now Jill is missing her 2 bottom teeth. She is very excited and thought that the tooth fairy was cool for leaving her another dollar.
This has been a very busy weekend her at our home. Kirk, Justin and Krystal went to Columbia for a Youth activity at the Temple Then on Saturday Kirk and I went to the Columbia Temple to witness a family sealing. Both days were awesome and very spiritual. We also had IceSkating and a Visiting Teaching Conference saturday morning. Hopefully I'll be able to buy a camera soon. So, that I can contiune posting pictures.
This has been a very busy weekend her at our home. Kirk, Justin and Krystal went to Columbia for a Youth activity at the Temple Then on Saturday Kirk and I went to the Columbia Temple to witness a family sealing. Both days were awesome and very spiritual. We also had IceSkating and a Visiting Teaching Conference saturday morning. Hopefully I'll be able to buy a camera soon. So, that I can contiune posting pictures.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home