They Spin me Right 'round

...If you are never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances...

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Yet, Another New Blogger

Well, it looks like blogging (thanks to Amber and Heather) has become an epidemic. My good friend Kate has now started her own blog!!! I'm so excited about it. Kate lives in beautful England with her husband and 2 bairns. I've known Kate since 1996 when she came to "AMERICA" (hehe) to be a nanny for a family in Ohio. I sure do miss her and all the long walks we used to take.

So, please check out Kate's blog. I'll be checking often to see what is happening in jolly 'ole England. I promise Kate I will visit one day!

2 Comments:

  • At 25 February, 2006 09:52, Blogger Michelle said…

    this blogger needs help!! i have no clue how to put those linky things on my blog - you know where i can just click on your blog from mine. Please send instructions to the needy in Ohio.

     
  • At 07 March, 2006 21:07, Blogger Heather said…

    OOoh what fun! Another blogger! Wahoo!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home