They Spin me Right 'round

...If you are never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances...

Friday, May 05, 2006

Beep,beep

Wow, it's been that long since I've posted! Dang, I wonder what's been keeping me so busy.

1) Ice Skating - Has been eating up tons of time. Next week Jill has 6 practices & two on Thursday. Competition is on Saturday.

2) Driver's Ed - Yep Justin is officially enrolled in class. He's driving 2 days a week.

3) Meetings, meetings and more meetings. Including Seminary I've been at church 8 times this week. I think we should of moved closer to the building.

4) Make that 9 times this week. I forgot about the Primary Activity on Saturday.

5) Oh, I've been writing a talk for Sacarament meeting. We are all speaking on Mother's Day.

6) Scripture Mastery, with only 4 days left of Seminary we have been drilling scripture mastery into Justin's head. That's what we get for procrastenation.(sp?)

7) Fighting with TTC - Woo-hoo I finally got my acceptance letter to Trident Technical College. I wonder if this means that they got my un-offical transcripts from BYU. Come on I only need to take 2 classes from Trident to graduate.!!!!!

8) To be deployed or not to be deployed that is the big question around here. We should be "IN THE KNOW" by the end of May or early June.


Phew! Someone send a MerryMaid to my house PLEASE!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 14 May, 2006 01:01, Blogger Amber said…

    Wow! You guys have been busy!

     
  • At 15 May, 2006 11:47, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Procrastinators Anonymous...meeting canceled due to procrastination. :-)

    I think that we need to clone you so that you can be everywhere that you need to be. Miss you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home