They Spin me Right 'round

...If you are never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances...

Friday, April 07, 2006

The Day the Sidewall gave out

I woke yesterday morning with a personal revalation that I shouldn't get out of bed. But you see there are these people that live in my house, that insisted that I needed too. Becuase they had important places to go.

So, I got up and went to Seminary my favorite part of the day 0530am. Then I took one kid to school, came home took another one to school. Finally I went to a Relief Society thingy. By noon, all was going well and I had forgotten about my revalation to stay in bed. Ran a few more errands...then... I as I get near the Ice Rink WHAT!! is this I hear...thump, thump, thump..... oh, no what could it be.....thump....thump...thump...., it was louder then my music now... thump ... Thump...THUMP.... and then there were cries of pain as I got of my car and saw it. Yes, I had a flat tire, not just a flat but I blew out the sidewall. Go figure, (I could get on another soap box about there being less than 2K miles on these tires, but I'll save that for my next blog... Heather Vs. Saturn)

So, I did what any good wife would do, instead of fixing it myself. I called Kirk. He was kind of enough not to strand me and his offspring at the Ice Palace and came right away. Wow, this must be love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home