They Spin me Right 'round

...If you are never scared or embarrassed or hurt, it means you never take any chances...

Saturday, August 12, 2006

The Family's Gone

My family was here for 4 days last week. It had been alomst 5 years since I've seen Michelle, and I had never met my brother -in-law Jason or seen, my wonerful new nephew Trevor. I enjoyed having them here and visiting me.

On Sunday 28, they all came see Jillian IceSkate at her second competition. She placed second in both of her events. She skated in Basic Skills Program B Free Skate 4 & Basic Skills Interpretive E. She did such a wonderful job. Thanks to Jason and Michelle for letting us borrow their new camcorder.

On Monday we all went out where we me my friend Mara and her friend Dupree, who we now call Keri's Vacation Boyfriend. We ate a Wild Wings, then Mara & I become designated babysitters for the 4 (Keri, Dupree, Michelle & Jason) as they took a spin around Charleston. We ended up at a place seeing a Live Band.

Tuesday, most of us slept in and Jason slept until 3pm. We ate at the Mellow Mushroom, in Charleston and just hung out. We also took family photo's.

Wednesday, was full of Goodbye's. Keri, Mom, Alec, Michelle, Jason & Trevor, spent the rest of their vacation in Myrtle Beach.

I loved having them come to town. See you all next year!

~ Heather

2 Comments:

  • At 24 September, 2006 15:58, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Heather, here is my email address:

    caseidenkranz@msn.com

    and my school schedule:
    Mon & Wed: 10A-11A and 3:30P-5P
    Tue & Thur: 9:30A-11:30A
    Fri: 10A-11A

    unitl 9/27 I work from 3P-9P then it is 1800-2400 except Tue and it will be 1530-2400. Talk to you later.

     
  • At 27 September, 2006 10:41, Blogger Michelle said…

    hey, why are you not blogging? where are jill's birthday pictures? where are your birthday pictures?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home