Photo's and updates

Here's a new photo of me. I've lost 123 lbs. As my PT said "You've lost a super model"....that's men for ya.

Just for fun this is what I looked like last year at 310 lbs. Yes, I'm the one on the far right.

And, here's Jillian our Pirate.
Life's been treating us really well. The month of June was extremely busy and July has been that plus. Jillian has another competition on the 30. So, we've been spending lots of time at the Ice Rink with her Coach. Getting her ready. Her coach said that she would be jumping within the year. In all honesty we have no clue, what we are in for. But, Jill loves it and her coach is awesome.
My family will be here the first week in August. It's the first time that I have seen Michelle in 5 years. And, the first time I will meet my brother in law Jason, and my nephew Trevor and he will be one very soon. I'm excited to have them come and visit and to have a family photo taken.
~ Heather

2 Comments:
At 20 July, 2006 19:37,
Anonymous said…
Heather you look awesome. Great Job! Congrats!
At 22 July, 2006 11:56,
Anonymous said…
Heather, you look amazing! I am so proud of you for taking control of your health like this. You are an inspiration!
Post a Comment
<< Home